I am an Earth scientist at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
My research stands in the intersection of Earth Science interdisciplinary.
I write general science articles at https://changliao.github.io/science/.
I also write technical articles at https://changliao.github.io/technology/.
I developed models and tools to understand Earth system.
- 🔭 I’m currently working on DOE’s E3SM model
- 🌱 I’m currently learning Hilbert Space, Graph Theory and GPU
- 👯 I’m looking to collaborate on hydrology related projects
- 🤔 I’m looking for help with math and physics
- 💬 Ask me about high performance computing, hydrology and RS/GIS.
- 📫 How to reach me: Twitter (www.twitter.com/changliao1025) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 😄 Pronouns: …
- ⚡ Fun fact: I can roll a kayak.